Provisioning is a method of providing configuration using prefilled settings that the vendor uses.
It speeds up the deployment and prevents human errors on the installation process.
This is a technique which 3CX prefers to use.
2 types of 3CX provisioning:
- Welcome Email Provisioning
- Universal for all 3CX Clients
- Admin triggered or automatically sent upon extension creation
- All instructions provided within the email
- Configuration attachment and automatically installed once executed
- QR Code Provisioning (Mobile Device Clients)
- No email access required
- No email attachments for automatic configuration installation
- Access via web client
- To install on your mobile device:
- Log in to the Web Client
- Click on the User Menu (on the top right), then click on “Scan QR Code”
- From the mobile device, Open the 3CX Client. Tap “More” and then tap on “QR Provisioning”
- Scan QR Code that will show up on the screen
Once done, you will be able access and use the 3CX Client from your device.
3CX Mobile device features:
- Can be used on 3G / 4G / WIFI
- App hibernation to save battery and wakes up on incoming calls
**Like this article if you find it helpful**