As part of our web hosting SSL service, we provide certificates from both Comodo and GeoTrust. They’re the most trusted names in the industry when it comes to online security and have been around for many years.
Single or All Subdomains Secured
To better suit the needs of all website owners, we have various SSL certificate packages that let you secure either a single subdomain, or multiple subdomains on your website.
Regular, Wildcard and Premium
We have a variety of SSL certificate options starting at just £49.99 per year. Our certificates can be used on all types of websites, such as online stores, business websites, interactive sites and more.
Up to 256-bit Encryption to Protect Sensitive Information
256-bit security is the standard in the industry when it comes to SSL certificates. It protects sensitive information such as payment details, login information and more
Unlike some other providers, UKHost4u doesn’t charge you anything for setup.
Make Your Customers Feel Safe By Displaying a Static Site Seal
Using an SSL certificate is an excellent way of proving to your visitors that your site is safe to enter their information on. With a static site seal, you can increase confidence in your website by proving that it’s secure.
Safely Accept Credit Card Payments on Your Website
An SSL certificate is essential for websites that take credit card payments, such as online stores.
Compatible With All Browsers and Platforms
The SSL certificates provided by UKHost4u are compatible with all major browsers on desktop and mobile platforms, thus ensuring that your website visitors are able to see and use your website without difficulty.
Why Having Your Own SSL Certificate Is Important
Today’s Internet users are now more aware of online security threats than ever before. This is why they want assurance that a website they enter their information on is secure before using it. An SSL certificate is a great way to boost trust in your business, make your customers feel safe, as well as instantly demonstrate that your business is genuine and trustworthy.
While a web hosting SSL service is commonly used by operators of e-commerce sites to securely process credit card payments, a variety of other websites can take advantage of the increased security and trust that they provide. For example, many forums and social sharing sites, even those that are completely free to use and never collect payment information, use SSL certificates to secure the login credentials of their users.
We currently provide certificates from the leading providers of online security solutions in the world:
- GeoTrust is one of the leading providers of digital certificates in the world. If you’ve ever shopped online, chances are you saw their logo appearing on the checkout page of one of the websites you were using. They’re the second largest provider of digital security certificate solutions and have customers in 150 countries. Currently, over 100,000 businesses use GeoTrust certificates to secure their websites.
- Comodo is a highly trusted brand of SSL certificates. Their security certificate solutions are used by businesses of all sizes, from individual entrepreneurs building their first e-commerce site to Fortune 500 companies. Comodo’s SSL certificates and other innovative digital security solutions are used by some of the top brands in the world, including UPS, Western Union, Intel and Xerox.
For your convenience, UKHost4u offers a variety of SSL certificate options to suit both your needs and budget.
UKHost4u Regular SSL
- Our most affordable option at just £49.99 per year. This security certificate is perfect for small business owners who want to keep their website secure at minimal cost. It helps you secure a single subdomain on your website.
UKHost4u Wildcard SSL Package
- This package lets you choose between the simple Comodo Instant SSL certificate (secures one subdomain on your site) and the Commodo Essential Wildcard certificate options. The Wildcard certificate allows you to secure multiple subdomains on your site. This is perfect if you maintain separate minisites for different categories of products you sell online. The Comodo Essential Wildcard SSL certificate option is available at £124.99 per year.
UKHost4u Premium SSL Package
- This package offers you the GeoTrust QuickSSL Premium certificate, which is the fastest way of getting started when it comes to securing your website. Thanks to GeoTrust’s proprietary authentication technology, your SSL certificate can be issued in just a few minutes, allowing you to start doing business online right away. The Premium SSL Package currently costs £149.99 per year.
Whether you want to build a modest site from scratch, or wish to transfer a busy e-commerce site to our state-of-the-art VPS or dedicated servers, we have the hosting plan you’re looking for. Many internet entrepreneurs continue upgrading as their company grows. To find out how UKHost4u can provide the best hosting options for your business plan, feel free to contact us at any time!
Secure your website today with UKHost4u’s web hosting SSL service. We have several certificate options available to meet the needs of any type or size of business. If you need help choosing one, just get in touch with our friendly sales team by email, phone or live chat on our website.