Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
How To Access A Database With PHPMyAdmin In Plesk
PHPMyAdmin is a relational database management system used for managing and manipulating MySQL databases through a web browser. PHPMyAdmin can be accessed through Plesk for any MySQL database you may have.
Below are the steps to access a database with PHPMyAdmin In Plesk –
1. Login to the Plesk control panel.
2. Navigate to the Databases section.
3. User will now be shown a list of the websites present on your hosting account.
4. Click the website which uses the database you want to access.
5. Click the PHPMyAdmin icon underneath the name of the database.
6. User will now be taken to the PHPMyAdmin interface for this database.