UKHost4u respects the privacy of the personal information given to us. Personal or business details such as your name, street address and e-mail address, or any other business or personal information you may provide will not be given out to any third parties persons or companies unless we are explicitly required to do so in order to provide services requested, such as domain name registration.
- Information we collect.We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Sites. The most common types of information we collect are user names, names, email addresses, other contact details, payment information such as payment details, transactional details, support queries, forum comments and analytics data.
- How we collect personal information. We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, when you have given us your consent for this information to be collected.
- When you provide personal information to us you are consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy and the terms of our service. You are likely to provide personal information when you complete membership registration.
- If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with any service.
- Personal information we collect about you from others. We generally collect personal information directly from you, we may on occasion also collect information about you from other sources (such as a payment gateway) and by using tracking technologies such as cookies.
- How do we use personal information. We may use your personal information in order for us to provide you with services, update you with news and information, provide you with information that you request, carry out technical analysis, monitor activity, resolve support requests, or manage our relationship with you.
- When may we disclose your personal information? We may disclose personal information to parties like subcontractors and service providers, professional advisers, regulators and government authorities.
- We use a network of subcontractors and service providers in order to ensure that we maintain the best possible service. Some of the subcontractors and service providers to whom we may disclose your personal information, like service providers who provide us with technical support, are based outside Europe. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with subcontractors and service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
- How do we store your personal information. We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
- How can you access your personal information. You can access some of the information that we collect about you by logging in to yourclient You also have the right to make a request to access any other information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that information.
- Control of your personal information. Where we have your consent to do so, we may send you marketing communications about products and services. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer using the unsubscribe option.
- Information about children.Our products are not suitable for children under the age of 18 years, so if you are under 18 we ask that you do not use our products or give us your personal information.
- Information you make public. If you make your personal information available to other people, we cannot control or accept responsibility for the way they will use or manage that information.
- Update to this policy. We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to datein line with our policies. When we do amend the policy, the changes will be effective immediately.
- How can you contact us? If you have any questions about our privacy practices or have any concerns about how we have been managing your personal information please Contact Us and ask for your email to be passed to the management team.