Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Using The Marketplace
UKHost4u is a collection of the most famous and demanded applications that are constructed and amended in the most advantageous way. The user can download these packaged solutions automatically from our dashboard without performing the deployment and optimization steps manually.
You can view the Marketplace from the top-left area of the dashboard.
From the opened Marketplace window, you can see a list of sectioned solutions to download new applications from the start and can also manage Add-ons to update the already existing environments. Now, UKHost4u handles and maintains the following packages, giving one-click installation at all platforms.
|Ametys||Jenkins DevOps Pack||OpenCMS|
|Auto-Scalable Couchebase CE Cluster||Jira Software||OpenFaaS|
|Auto-Scalable GlassFish Cluster||Jitsi Video Conferencing||OpenVPN Access Server|
|Auto-Scalable Magento Cluster||Joomla||osTicket|
|Auto-Scalable Spring Boot Cluster||Kubernetes Cluster||ownCloud|
|Cyclos 4 PRO||Laravel||Plesk Hosting Platform|
|Cyclos 4 PRO Cluster||Liferay||PostgreSQL Primary-Secondary Cluster|
|DevOps Lab – GitLab Server||Lime Survey||PrestaShop|
|Docker Engine CE||Magento Standalone||qdPM|
|Docker Swarm Cluster||Magnolia CMS||Redmine|
|DokuWiki||Maian Cart||Spring Boot Fat Jar Builder|
|DropWizard Fat Jar Builder||Mattermost Chat Service||Spring Boot Thin Jar Builder|
|Drupal||Minio Cluster||Tomcat/TomEE Cluster With High Availability|
|Eclipse Che||MODX||Traffic Distributor|
|Eclipse Mosquito||Moodle||WebMail Lite|
|Eclipse Vert.x Fat Jar Builder||Mongo DB Replica Set||WildFly Continuous Deployment|
|Eclipse Vert.x Thin Jar Builder||My SQL/ Maria DB Cluster||WildFly Managed Domain Cluster|
|Ghost||Nexus Repository Manager||WordPress Cluster Kit v2|
|Gitblit||Node-RED Dev||WordPress Standalone Kit|
|Odoo Community Edition||XWiki|
|Open Liberty in Kubernetes|
|Env Start/Stop Scheduler||HTTP/3 Premium CDN||New Relic APM|
|File Synchronization||ionCube Add-on||NGINX Amplify|
|Git-Push-Deploy Add-On||Let’s Encrypt Free SSL||TimeZone Change|
How To Install A Solution From Marketplace?
Here is an instance of installing a packaged solution by using the Marketplace;
1. In the Marketplace window, you can search for a specific application by using the ‘Search’ box at the top-left corner of the window.
2. Here, we will take WordPress Standalone Kit as an example for installation. Choose it from the results that you get after the search and quickly open the installation frame. You can also find it from the needed solution manually from the categorized list (in our case it’s in the Content Management section). Go over the application for more information and click the Install tab.
3. Depending on that particular application you will have to fill in some essential information to customize the solution as per your requirements.
Click the Install tab to continue.
4. The installation setup will take several minutes depending on the selected options.
5. Once all the required configurations are done you will come across a success prompt. In UKHost4u it will also give administration data as shown in the illustration. This will also be shared using appropriate mail.
Tap on the Open In Browser tab, next.
6. That’s it! Your all set to work application will launch in a new browser tab.
Have the best experience using your application.