Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
How can I connect to FTP using Cyberduck?
Cyberduck is a popular FTP client and cloud storage browser available for MacOS and Windows. Let’s look at connecting to your hosting account via FTP with Cyberduck.
You can download Cyberduck here.
1. Open the Cyberduck application.
2. Click the Open Connection button to begin opening a new FTP connection.
3. User will now be prompted to enter the FTP details to connect to your hosting account.
Note: If you’re unsure of where to find this information, go to FTP Accounts in cPanel, and click Configure FTP Client.
4. Once the user has filled in the relevant details, click Connect to begin connecting to the FTP account.
5. If the user has successfully connected to the FTP account, the user will see the file hierarchy where you can access and manage files under your hosting account.