Table of Contents
How to raise a support ticket
Last Updated On
0 out Of 5 Stars
Here’s a list of indicators you can use to help us help you get to a solution faster:
- Always raise the ticket with the email address associated with the Billing/Client’s Area account you have with us.
- We’re not authorized to make any changes to accounts without the confirmation of the service’s owner.
- Provide details relating to the issue such as the IP, domain, email, file or services affected by the issue.
- Cleary state the issue that you’re having by responding revelant questions in the ticket:
- What were you attempting to do when the issue appeared?
- What were the steps you took to generate this error/issue? (ignore if the answer is within the first question)
- How was it suppose to look/function if there was no issue?
- Provide us with a screenshot of the error/issue you’re getting.
- How to take a screenshot on a Mac ( https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361 )
- How to take a screenshot on an Iphone/Ipad ( https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200289 )
- How to take a screenshot on Windows ( https://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows )
- How to take a screenshot on Windows Phone ( https://www.wikihow.com/Take-Screenshots-in-Windows-Phone-8 )
- How to take a screenshot on Android ( https://www.wikihow.tech/Take-Screenshots-on-an-Android )
- If you’re having connection difficulties provide us with your IP Address ( http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+my+ipv4 ) and traceroute result screenshot ( https://host4u.hosting/support/staff/index.php?/Knowledgebase/ViewKnowledgebase/Article/211 ).
- Because the owner is the most experienced user with the website/emails, if you think or have an idea what caused the issue please share it with us.
A couple of things you might want to check before raising a ticket:
- If your emails or website stopped working:
- Check if your domain/hosting is not flagged as expired in billing/Client’s Area.
- Check if your IP is blocked on the server firewall by going to (Billing/Client’s Area) the top menu optio ‘Manage Firewall’ > ‘Firewall Manager’ > Unblock IP, type your IP and click “Check IP Block”.
- If your website is not loading properly:
- Check the error_log file for recent errors within the location of your website files.
Was this article helpful?
0 out Of 5 Stars